Military Brides

*dnbeach*

I'm making the Eclair recipe as we speak! I was going to make it this weekend but I had to run my Dog to the ER :( ...

Do you do anything fancy to serve the eclair? or do you leave it in the cake pan?
I am just brining it to work but was thinking I could bust out a cute serving tray :)

Thanks for the recipe - I'll be back with comments :)

Re: *dnbeach*

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering if you had made it.  No I don't do anything fancy, but you could cut it and throw it on a nice tray if you wanted.  I'm lazy when it comes to that normally.  I can't wait to hear how it turns out.  I could eat the whole thing myself!

I hope your dog is okay.  What happened?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    She had an swollen anal gland that I was treating with meds.. well I took her to Petco to get groomed and they nicked it with their shears and it was a bloody mess. They didn't even tell me when they called to say she was ready to get picked up and then when I got there they wouldn't bring her out right away and none of the ladies wanted to tell me what happened. :( After I told them about the area when I dropped her off. Luckly I have an amazing vet that has an on call doc on Sundays, because of course it was after hours. I brought her in and they fixed her up right up and gave us some awesome meds. She slept it off but she is my baby and I was mega mad.

This was her when I got home and gave her the pain meds

Out like a lamp :)
    This is her playing with my Nephew

edited December 2011
    Aww that stinks.  But I'm glad she is doing better.  Is she part spaniel?  My parents have a black cocker spaniel and I definitely see a lot of similarities in the face.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    She is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel -- its a mouth full but they are cousins to the cocker and part of the spaniel family. So she should look similiar :) My uncle had a cocker and I loved their look but he bit me a couple times and don't trust the breed around children so I got a King Charles.
  • edited December 2011
    Eclair cake was a HIT!! I even had a piece myself and now I have to hit up the gym after I get my hair done tonight!
    edited December 2011
    Haha good I'm glad eveyone liked it!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yes- my waistband not so much ahaha
    edited December 2011
    Haha it is a dangerous dessert.  Like I said I could eat the whole thing easily throughout the day.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards