Military Brides
Options

I don't want to clean

So H went to go replace my brake pads and rotors and give me an oil change, so I am going to clean the apartment. I don't want to clean. I want to sit on the couch in my sweats and drink coffee. Someone motivate me. 

Edit: Clearly he's not giving me an oil change but my car. Brain fail. 

Re: I don't want to clean

• Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love to clean. I did a ton of cleaning while H was laying on the couch last night. He looked up and went "Did you do all of this?" Me: "yup" Him: "I feel like a Douch3" 

My motivation for you: put on some good dance music and dance while you clean
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    But I'm watching Mary Poppins!

Yes, I am 5 today. True story. 
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_dont-want-clean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:ae29d422-28af-4613-bda9-1154c2d3ae74Post:91d9ef9f-84a3-4539-9555-269dd9e3deeb">Re: I don't want to clean</a>:
    [QUOTE]But I'm watching Mary Poppins! Yes, I am 5 today. True story. 
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]
    Wait til its over. <div>
    </div><div>I never liked that movie. It gave me hope that I could fly</div>
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tehehe  oh ggirl :)
    I feel you.
    I love to clean, but lately have no energy for it, so I cleaned yesterday when I first got home and was still motivated to get stuff done.. that way I can be lazy today. lol.
    WOW Mary Poppins.. It's been a while for me on that one!

Today is a super lazy day. YES! I think I'm going to work on DIY Christmas gifts for people..
    OH crap . TOmorrow is my Uncle's and his Girlfriend's birthdays (I know, funny right? )
    I have no idea what to get them! Something small, but they are TOTAL wine snobs so it can't be wine based, which would be the easy option.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yesterday we came home, I forgot to take anything out for dinner so we went out to a delicious dinner. Then we came home, and fell asleep early haha. Oh being married. I'm thinking I will finish this coffee and get going. I know once I get going I will be fine. But I'm also stuck with the breakfast dishes too! GRRR. Usually whoever cooks doesn't have to do cleaning up, but not today. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha dork. Coffee does help.
    It's always the energy that's required to get moving that's the hardest to find. :o)
    Yes, I know what you mean. We ended up not going to the Hail and Bail last night because H got home late. He had a rough week and was just wiped. He passed out on the couch at like.. 9... I dragged his butt to the bedplace at about 10. I feel badly we didn't go though, because had got about 7 new check-ins recently and I haven't met ANY of them (or their families). eek.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FTL we are total dorks now. Every Friday we have these grand plans to go out. Yeah doesn't happen. Last week we did but only because I was already slightly tipsy off some wine and I said if we want to go to your friends we need to go now because if I sit down on the couch, I am not getting up. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I love it... Yeah we're the same on Fridays!
    Fridays always feel like the day we can finally get out and enjoy our time together that isn't work/school related! But then it comes... and we're so exhausted from the week... and we just want to be together.. on the couch.. with crap food.. and lots of wine. haha
    Yup.. We're party people, too.
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Oh my... I have a friend coming by my apartment and we are going to the game together..

In my drunken stupor last night, I forgot I have spent about 10 awake hours at my apartment all week and it is a nasty dirty mess.  Not to mention I have a slight hangover from last night so I have no desire to get up and go to the "early" game (ever other home game was at 7pm this semester...)

Ugh. Because I haven't been home for dinner all week I have no good hangover food. Oh boo! 

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bahahaha Amanda.. THat sucks. What horrible timing.
    I haven't had a hang over in foreeeever and am thankful for that very reason.. It sucks when your weekend turns into nursing a hangover />_<
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel ya!

Fi went on a man date with his boyfriend so they can play with their Jeeps all day, while me & kitty are snuggled up watching movies.  I "promised" I'd straighten up before he brings his boyfriend over for drinks, buttt yea..... we'll see about that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, he went to the hobby shop on base, waited for almost an hour and still couldn't get into the garage, soooooo it's not done yet. He is now taking the tint off of his taillights as I watch The Craft.

BUT, the apartment is all clean, including taking the shop vac to the living room fan! 

Well, actually I didn't do the bedroom yet but that's because laundry day is tomorrow so I usually do it then. 
  • Options
    BinxRoseBinxRose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yuck I don't like cleaning. Well, I like "picking up" but I don't like doing dishes. So FI did them! However, I'm making a late lunch of butternut squash soup (from scratch)!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H is playing video games all day until the good football games come on.
    I am freaking out about what to buy my uncle and his gf for their birthdays tomorrow. aaaack
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh, I hate to clean. I'm like...never home. Its tempting to move back in with my parents and save my rent money every month, but since I probably won't be able to move to FL right away to live with H once we're married, there's no way I'm gonna have him coming to visit me at my parent's house. arg. 

BUT, if I start to clean and pack/get rid of crap now, its less to do later. There's my motivation... but after signing up for hours at my second job yesterday, I don't think I'm going to have free time for this until January. arg again.
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Options
    ZeldakinsZeldakins member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    FTL: are you a big DIY person? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards