Military Brides

Tumbleweed Tuesday?

How is everyone today? Any good news? Rants? Raves?

Divine: Everything ready for the big day?

CAB: How are things going with getting a new home?

Re: Tumbleweed Tuesday?

• I normally just lurk but I'll play. Today has been great, FI is finally home from deployment and I am leaving to see him tomorrow! I'm pretty sure sleep is not happening tonight
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Tumbleweed Tuesday?:
    I normally just lurk but I'll play. Today has been great, FI is finally home from deployment and I am leaving to see him tomorrow! I'm pretty sure sleep is not happening tonight Posted by cnhelbert
    Play more! We need this board to be more active! Zelda, we're still waiting on our pre approval. I turned in the last pieces of documents today, actually! I've been soooooo sick the last 4 days. It's been so awful. Blah.
  • umm...I am having a pretty good week/month/whateverrrr.

Paid off a good portion of CC debt this week, making us offically free from CC debt! Wooooo!! 

I learned H's car has a tire pressure sensor... and then learned how to fill air in in said tires. I have filled air in tires before, but never using one of those machines at the gas station..I felt so accomplished....lololololololol it is the little things right?  

Photobucket
  • cnhelbert: That's great news! :) I wouldn't have been able to sleep either XD

CAB: EEEEKKK!!! Finger's crossed! :D About how long does the process take? and omg, I totally feel you on being sick...I've been on the same meds for a whole week and still no sign of improvement. They warned me about things like this in San Antonio, apparently this is the WORST place for allergy sufferers.

Amanda: WOOHOO! :) I just paid mine off a couple of months ago, it's such a liberating feeling :D

• In Response to Re: Tumbleweed Tuesday?:
    cnhelbert: That's great news! :) I wouldn't have been able to sleep either XD CAB: EEEEKKK!!! Finger's crossed! :D About how long does the process take? and omg, I totally feel you on being sick...I've been on the same meds for a whole week and still no sign of improvement. They warned me about things like this in San Antonio, apparently this is the WORST place for allergy sufferers. Amanda: WOOHOO! :) I just paid mine off a couple of months ago, it's such a liberating feeling :D
    Posted by Zeldakins

Well, from my understanding, the pre approval should take no more than a week. SHOULD, but who knows :)

Then, once we figure out the money situation, we can start looking. Who knows how long that will take! LOL! I don't think we'll be out by the end of the year realistically, but I don't care, I'm just happy we're finally doing something for ourselves :)

• ZeldakinsZeldakins
    100 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited October 2012

I wanted to start looking for places to rent out, like a smaller house or maybe a condo that I could lease....but idk if it's a good idea just yet. This apartment's really cheap and in an ideal location to my work, just not what I'd like in terms of space and ammenities. I don't even know where to begin to look for new places for rent. Can you use a regular realtor for things like renting or leasing?

EDIT: (since my computer jumped the gun and posted before I was done with my thought)

I agree, the best part is that you have a goal and something to look forward to now. :) AAANNNDD it'll be in the near future and something that you can call your own.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards