Military Brides
Options

Quantico/Northern VA brides - vendor help!

Hi!!! I'm getting married in June on the Quantico Marine Corps Base. My fiance is Navy and is stationed in Bethesda, MD but we decided on Quantico because the package deal was so much cheaper than we'd find anywhere near DC. Only $86/head - NO TAX and no ridiculous surcharges AND it includes the cake and DJ- I'd check it out if you're looking! Anyway, I have all of the major things set, but I am still looking for a hair and makeup artists (does not have to be the same person). As I am not from the area I really have no clue. Anyone have any recommendations in that area?? Thanks!!!

Re: Quantico/Northern VA brides - vendor help!

• Options
    amyl2585amyl2585 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there!
    I am getting married at the clubs at Quantico as well. I am using Vincent and Vincent salon for hair and make-up.
    Their prices are very reasonable and I used them as a "trial" for the ball and they did a really nice job. They are located on Jefferson Davis Highway in Dumfries. (about 10 minutes from the main gate of Quantico) Hope this helps!
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help with specific recommendations - Alexandria is about 30 minutes away, and it's got a TON of great salons.  There's not a whole lot right near the base, so I don't know what to recommend there.

Dumfries and Woodbridge are also cities that you could check out.

Stop by the local board for Virginia and the girls will likely have tons of hair/makeup recommendations!

Good luck!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards