Military Brides
Options

color help!

My soldier is deployed right now, and he wont be home til the month before the wedding.  Looks like we are going to be marrying in February, probably the 19th.  We are from RI and are either going to have it here or down in FL, haven't decided yet.  I need some help with the colors... For the month of February, I was thinking the dress greens would be best.  I like black and ivory with that, but I'm not completely sure.
Does anyone have any ideas what colors we should do, either with the class a's or dress blues for the month of February?  I'd like it to be bright and colorful, but I think that would be too much because it's not quite spring home in Rhode Island in that month lol.
It's really tough because I don't have him home to help me plan, so I'm kinda doing this by myself.  Thanks for the help!!! It's very much appreciated!

Re: color help!

• Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What does your FI want to wear? Does he hate is Class A's like rach's hubby does?

If FI wants to wear blues, why not? I don't know what branch you're in, you said soldier so I'll guess army, but I know for my Marine I love his blues. I would possibly cry if he didn't want to wear them. He looks better in blues than his other uniforms (but he looks great in all). So for us it's blues all the way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask your FI what he'd prefer to wear. As for colours, don't worry about matching them to the uniform - everything looks great with a uni. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards