Military Brides

Cabby Cab Cab

I was thinking about you this morning. How is everything military wise going with your husband? I feel like i haven't heard an update about that for a while. 
imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cabby Cab Cab

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_cabby-cab-cab?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:cf46e774-c16f-4dd8-b4fd-600929bbd53cPost:7a139e30-038f-4aed-a3ff-14869638b85b">Cabby Cab Cab</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was thinking about you this morning. How is everything military wise going with your husband? I feel like i haven't heard an update about that for a while. 
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Oh helloooo! Not good, Hike. Not good at all. Our plan is to have him finish, then apply again for an Oral Surgery scholarship for the Army. So, it's going to be about 2 years now :(

Unless, of course, they call him now for a half a year deal. IDK... we actually were JUST talking about this. His recruiter completely dropped off the face of the earth. The Army hasn't even gone to the school to recruit people this new school year! Navy is out of the question for him, as are the other branches. No reason why, other than (I think) he wants to follow in his family members footsteps.

Thanks so much for thinking of me! :) I really appreciate it. I wish I had better news to tell you guys.

OMG YOU'RE ALMOST DUE! Are you excited? (Of course you are! Ha ha!)
  • Aw Cab!

That's shitty news. Can he contact a new recruiter?? 

I'm pretty excited (and also scared shhhhitless). I just want him to get here because his kicks hurt like a bitchh!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • He could, but he won't right now. He's too busy to even think about going through it all over again right now. He just wants to get through it all and try when things are done, I guess. His pride is hurt, I am sure, and he won't buck up and try harder to get a different recruiter to help him. He thinks that he has a better chance when it's not a scholarship, but an actual "I'm ready to work" position, KWIM?

Ahhh I can't wait to see the little Hiker! :) It went by sooo fast!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards