Military Brides

so frustrated!

ugh... so hard to plan a huge event with military changing their minds every week! Sorry, just needed to vent a lil, but we just printed 100 invitations and now will probably have to buy new ones, but who really knows for sure until the week of!?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: so frustrated!

• kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's the military for us right? lol I totally feel you, so vent away! . We had to change our wedding date from August 2010 to March 2011 due to deployment schedule changes. But hopefully everything works out for you!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks! :) It will, it just always helps to talk lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i feel you girls, not only have i had to change my date, but i also had to change my venue and then some people in my wedding party cant be in the wedding any more because of the date change they are going to be out of the country... I thought this was supposed to be fun lol oh well maybe someday they will get it 
  • roaaoiferoaaoife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean.  Fortunately for me and my FI, his groups commander locked them out of deployments until their cycle comes up again in a year, so we're pretty confident that barring North Korea blowing up South Korea, or some such incident, we can safely plan for after his next deployment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards