Military Brides

Day of gift for him?

I'm stuck although I admit I haven't put too much thought into it yet ... what to get him for a day of gift? 

Are you ladies doing something fun, romantic, silly, elegant? 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Day of gift for him?

• hh581842hh581842 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think i want to do boudoir photos haha. fun, and it will get him excited, but in my note i'll have to make him promise to open it in private haha, or that would be a super awkward moment...
  • edited December 2011
    FH has always always ALWAYS wanted a dog, so I decided that my gift to him will be our future dog!  He knows about it, and we're going through the adoption process together, but I think I'll give him a little toy dog on the wedding day lol.
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm stuck too.

I am surprising him with a groom's cake though. We're tight on money so maybe we won't do much. He is my gift after all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to give him something fun to do with his groomsmen. I figure it will help take his mind off any nerves. There was a Star Wars version of the game Trouble that I saw today. I just want to keep it light and fun. We're big kids at heart.
    imageGraphics In a world of crazy we need as many hugs as we can get.
  • TallyncTallync member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of getting him something small, like an engraved flask or something.  I hadn't gotten that far yet lol.  I know that I will definitely give him something though!  I am going to have my maid of honor pass it to his best man to give to him.  I think it will make that moment when he first sees me more special....
    Or at least in my head it does :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my fiance's gift yesterday. I went to Things Remembered and bought a dog tag from there. I wrote a poem to him from the heart and had it engraved on one side, with '-your wife' at the end and our wedding date on the other side. I told his mom about it and let her read the poem. She cried, and loved it! Altogether it was about $25.
    Also, when he's deployed he'll have something to look at while he thinks about me. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards