Military Brides

uuuuugggghhhh.....

I'm sssoooo tired of this weather, can't there just be a little variety in weather? Stormy and rainy is just tiresome....with my mood to match it right now. Save me, somebody from this epic streak of boredom!!!! D:                                                                                                                                                                                                      
 What have your days been like so far? And please tell me the weather's nicer! LOL

Re: uuuuugggghhhh.....

• I'm sorry the weather has got you down. It's been hot and sticky here although it cooled down a bit. We could use some of that rain so send it my way. I've been working mostly. The hospital I work at most is crazy busy and people have been calling off a lot so I've been picking up hours, 12 hours overtime last week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If Friday doesn't get here soon I might punch someone in the face.  As in the south it is hot as hell and storms everyone afternoon.  However, I love a good old fashion thunderstorm. 
  • Sammy: I would love it if this rain would go your way...it's forecasted to rain until the 21st so far. After already having a week of this, I have no clue how much more I can take. :/ And that really seems stressful, I can't imagine how an understaffed hospital must be like. O.O

Crown: Oh I hear ya! Although...half of me wants Friday not to get here cause that just brings me closer to my test. I have to test out of a pre-calculus class on the 23rd...and let's just say I've been procrastinating on refreshing my memory for it. (I'm really good at math, but the last math class I took was about 2 years ago.)
  • Zelda-I feel you.  It rained pretty much all day in San Antonio yesterday.  My parents live near the coast where all that rain really hit, and they had water in their barn and around their house.  My aunt and uncle ended up getting 2 inches of water in their house.  11+ inches of rain in 24 hours...not fun.
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Also in San Antonio, the rain was crazy-pants. Plus, a lot of people here aren't used to driving in it and don't know how to watch out for flash floods, so many stalled cars. I'm actually happy for the rain, yesterday was so much cooler. Today, however, is so muggy that I'm considering driving the car to the front office to pick up a package. To be fair, the package might also be rather large. We're starting to get wedding presents!!!
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I rained earier this week and it was nice!! But I love a good thunderstorm. Blaze (YAY! doggie) and I sat on the porch and watched the rainstorm come.

Can I just tell you what i good and content place I am right now? I love my new home. I love having my dog with me. It gives me something to look forward to when I go home.. something to get me out of the bed in the mornings when I just don't want to. 

overall I am pretty happy...
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_uuuuugggghhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:f748b99e-c8ae-4245-a2dc-009df5e43fd0Post:ff7b6398-a3b1-42be-b215-7d027437b66e">Re: uuuuugggghhhh.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also in San Antonio, the rain was crazy-pants. Plus, a lot of people here aren't used to driving in it and don't know how to watch out for flash floods, so many stalled cars. I'm actually happy for the rain, yesterday was so much cooler. Today, however, is so muggy that I'm considering driving the car to the front office to pick up a package. To be fair, the package might also be rather large. We're starting to get wedding presents!!!
    Posted by divinemsbee[/QUOTE]

<div>The rain was crazy yesterday.  FI, my brother, and I ran some errands yesterday afternoon, and were amazed at how many people forget how to drive in the rain.  I haven't been outside today yet (been a lazy bum all day).</div><div>
    </div><div>I would drive to the front office to pick up packages too if I didn't live right by it lol.  We got a bunch of wedding presents while we were on vacation last week.  And the RSVPs are coming in as well.  It's getting so close!</div>
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • kelty24kelty24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012

Everytime I post anything about weather on Facebook, I get told that I'm bragging lol... I honestly don't mean to.  but the mountains down south are already getting termination dust (snow on the peaks) which basically means summer is almost over and they haven't gotten much of a summer. Their highs have been in the 50s the whole time!! I'm pretty glad that we (up north) have had a pretty descent summer.  It's  been in the 60s to mid 70s occasionally going over 80 with a 5 or 10  minute rainshower a day or everyother day without insane humidity.  This Oklie ain't use to that! After an insane winter of -35 and below a nice summer is appreciated!

It's definitely nice to hear from people back home that the heat is letting up a little.  I know how miserable it can be!

• Zelda- Hope you get some sunshine soon!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards