Military Brides
Options

*dnbeach*

Do you remember when you recommended that devise that sealed cookies and such? I am updating our registry and I remember looking for it before and it being out of my price range and thought it would be a perfect thing to register for (if I can find it again)

TIA!

Re: *dnbeach*

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, it's the Food Saver.  I LOVE it, and so does H because he got so many baked goods freshly delivered because of it.  Also, it has been awesome while he has been gone for me too because I can buy bulk packs of chicken and stuff and just seal them into smaller packs for me to freeze.  We did our registry at Target, and I know they have it there, and they also for sure have it at Bed Bath & Beyond if you are registered there. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are registered at BBB and Macy's! :) SCORE! I'm looking for it right now!

ETA! Found it! Yay! I'm adding bags as well.... what size bags do you use the most?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the 11" roll the best.  That way you can cut the bags to the size you need.  Last time I bought the 8" roll on accident and I don't like how narrow they are.  But I definitely like the roll over the pre-sized bags.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I put the 11 inch roll and will prob take the 8 off... jury is still out on the bags. :)

Thanks again for your help! Now I'm hoping we get it! hehe
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's definitely something worth buying yourselves if you don't get it.  I was hesitant about putting it on the registry when H wanted it, because I figured it would be something that collected dust.  But now I'm sooo happy we have it.  

The 8" bags aren't too bad, I just like the 11" better.  H's aunt who bought us the FoodSaver bought us the steam bags too, and I think I've only used those like twice.  It just really depends on what you will be sealing.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards