New Mexico
Options

Hotels for OOTs

Hey ladies! Do any of you know of any good hotels for OOTs? I'd like something with a kitchenette, but I'm open to whatever.Yes, I've searched online and so far Extended Stay America and Candlewood Suites are floating in the back of my mind, but I'd really like some of your opinions/referals. Thx!!!

Re: Hotels for OOTs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i have everyone staying at either the holiday inn express, or embassy suites. embassy is charging 99/night for a suite. plus it includes a complementary cocktail hour every evening and full cooked to order breakfast in the morning. i dont' know if they have kitchenette's but they do have a microwave and a minifridge. with two free meals, i figured my guests didn't really need the kitchenette. good luck with your search
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of the hotels I'm using  is the Sleep Inn. It's running about $60/night. It doesn't have a kitchenette but it does offer free breakfast and has an indoor pool (which was important to FI's family). The other hotel I have booked is the Hyatt Place which is about $89/night. It's supposed to have a guest kitchen with freshly prepared snacks and entrees, and complimentary continental breakfast.Both places have been incredibly easy to deal with so far. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We too have rooms reserved at the Hyatt Place.  Are yours at the Airport location or Uptown?  Ours are Uptown and the agreement says they're $92/night.  We're getting married the same day as you guys so they should be about the same.  Granted, we signed a non-binding agreement with the hotel.  We also have a block of rooms reserved at the Hyatt Regency downtown, where our reception is.
  • Options
    tengma07tengma07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! I'll definately check out Hyatt Place. Our wedding night suite is at Embassy, so I'm so not sure I want my family there, haha :) Thanks so much for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards