New Mexico

Officients

Hi Everyone!!!  I'm getting married next September and am in the market for a great officient to conduct my ceremony.  I would really love someone that would take some time to get to know us a bit and create a ceremony that represents us instead of a standard ceremony that they do week after week.  Could anyone help with any suggestions?

Re: Officients

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting ready to sign with Marriage Makers - Bill Howden.  He's super nice, and asks what kind of ceremony you want (spiritual, formal, relaxed, etc) and then you get to do several revisions with him incorporating stories of who you are and where you met, etc.
  • ozarka020ozarka020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bill Howden also officiated at our wedding.  We really enjoyed working with him, since we wanted a Christian ceremony but with our personalities in it as well.  He worked with us on creating a personalized ceremony and it turned out so special.  All of our guests agreed that the ceremony was beautiful.  I highly recommend him. 
  • edited December 2011
    Do you think that I could get the contact information for Bill Howden?  We were looking for someone to do our wedding too.  Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards