New Mexico
Options

NM "Mini-Moon"

FH and I are getting married the Sat. before labor day weekend next year.. We aren't going to be able to take more than 4 days off from school and work (so, Sat-tuesday) but still want to have a little honeymoon (not living together yet, etc).. Any ideas of where will be the best place to go to relax and avoid the crowds on that weekend?
I know.. bad timing for a honeymoon. Lol.

Re: NM "Mini-Moon"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Were you looking to stay in New Mexico or maybe somewhere like 4 hours away? Also what part of New Mexico are you in, to know what is nearby.
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A bed and breakfast in Ruidoso or Taos would make an amazingly romantic mini-moon within the state. Also, during the week there shouldn't be a holiday rush. 
  • Options
    It totally depends on what kind of holiday you're looking for.  A B&B in Santa Fe or Taos would be great and I really don't think there are huge "crowds" and there would be plenty of things to do.   If you really just want quiet and are outdoorsy and can entertain yourselves, you might consider renting a cabin in Angel Fire or Red River.  Both of those places are generally quiet and it should be pretty that time of year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards