April 2012 Weddings
Options

Finally a pic of my dress... 9 mo. & 4 wks to go!! lmao

Hello ladies,
I havent post anything in like 2 weekS, which feels like an eternity to me but i havent had the time. I sneak in every now and then while im at work, just to see how you girls are doing. It seems we all are coming a long way and I'm so excited for all of us :)
So, we (FI & I) are done with the wedding preparation classes at Church, we had our first food tasting this week (yummo!) and we booked our music... yey!  We wont be having a DJ. instead we found this girl who sings beautiful and sings all kinds of music.. from Frank Sinatra to lady gaga, latin salsa, latin pop, rock. bachata country, everything! Love her.. is her and her hubby who plays the keyboards so i think we made a good choice.. a little over our budget (2000 for 4hrs.. but is ok! im sure it's worth it.) 
Ok.. so DB finally posted a pic of my dress, is very simple but i love it.. hopefully I'll be getting it next month!
OHHH one final thing i want to share with you girls,I weighted my self yesterday and so far I've lost 70Lbs!!!!    from 210lbs to 140lbs!   yey :)    all thanks to ZUMBA!

April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards