New Mexico

Vendor Reviews

Doubletree Hotel B The food was really good and the room looked beautiful.  However, the customer service was a bit lacking.  The person that was doing our wedding suddenly went on leave three weeks before our wedding and there seemed to be some confusion during the pass off to the new coordinator.

Hair A+ Jolene Baca at Creative Hair Designs by Phyl- Jolene did a beautiful job on my hair and the wedding party, she came to our site early to set up and when we arrived she immediatley started working on our hair.  She was very flexible with our schedule, as I changed the time and the location several times before our wedding day.  Ultimaltely she came to the church, since that was easiest for us.

Makeup A+ Ric Kent Ric did a fantastic job on my makeup, and it lasted all night.  He came to the church early and even called me the morning of to verify the time and to see if there had been any last minute changes.  Everyone complimented my makeup all night.

Flowers A+ Melba's Melba's did a great job on all the flowers and was very reasonably priced compared to other places we looked.  The flowers were delivered timely and her staff even put all the bouts on the guys.

Cake B+ Cake Odessy The cake itself was beautiful and tasted wonderful, however we had some customer service issues here as well.  We picked a cake that should have been included in our package with the doubletree, then two weeks before they told us that to get the cake we picked we had to pay another $200, which we didn't do, so we instead had a three tiered cake instead of a 4 tiered.  LIke I said, it was still beautiful.  I wanted the 4th tier, but it was just the priniple of the thing, so three was fine.

Eyelash Extensions A+ Andread at Armando's (on Coors)  Andrea did a great job on my eyelash extensions, they looked beautiful on my wedding day and look beautiful even after swimming both in the ocean and in the pool several times while on my honeymoon last week.

Hope these reviews help, let me know if you have questions.  Good luck planning!

Re: Vendor Reviews

• edited December 2011
    Sorry, that was Andrea from Armando's :)
  • edited December 2011
    How could I forget our Photographer?!

Bryan's Photography Bryan did a fantastic job on all of photos from the engagement session to the bridal portraits and everything in between.  He was easy to work with and take beautiful pictures.  We couldn't ask for anything more from him.  He works very hard to make sure that the sytle of photography fits the style and personality of you and your husband. He is also pretty reasonably priced.

Finally, Lucky Boyz limo, was okay, but I wouldn't use them again.
  • edited December 2011
    where are these vendors located? I'm not from the area so I don't know if the location was implied, but I need someone to do my hair and make up and I wasn't sure if your suggestions would be in the area I am getting married in or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards