New Mexico
Options

Hair

Hi Ladies,

So looking at the other boards, I found a great makeup artist!

Now all I need is a fabulous Hair Stylist who know how to do updos and is willing to travel to my location to get our hair done. Any suggestions?

Has any one had your hair trial yet? How did it go? Any pointers?

Thank you for your help as always!

Re: Hair

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my hair trial with Mark Pardo - who will travel to your location.  I did a trial updo with Ignacio and he was fabulous.  They're sending two different stylists over to do updo's for my bridesmaids, the mothers and my grandmother.

I highly highly highly recommend Ignacio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much, I just made an appointment at Mark Pardo!

Your the best Alicia, thank you!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i had a trial at Mark Pardo as well, but mine didn't go so well. I paid almost $50 for it, & she didn't do even close to the pictures I showed her of what I wanted. So, be sure to be really specific about what you want, & make them do it right. Mine ended up falling out 2 hours later, so for my actual wedding day, I'm definitely going to be a lot more vocal, & make whoever does it do it exactly the way I want, & make it so that it will last.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi phantomsklyar,
    Who was it that did your trial? We have two different people, one for the bridesmaids and my mom, and another for me. Thank you for sharing your experience, I will definitely make sure to be more vocal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards