New Mexico

invitations??

We are having our invites custom designed by a family friend. But she doesn't have a printer..

Where did you get your invitations done and if you wouldn't mind what was your est cost for them?? We will need bout 95-100 and then extra envelopes.

Any Reccomnedations would be great!!!
November '10 SC: Favorite Fictional Coupleimagemy BIO updated 10/20/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: invitations??

• edited December 2011
    If all you need is printing, I would get the paper & envelopes form Papers! in Nob Hill and take the design in a pdf to Office Depot, they can print them out for pretty cheap.  I would suggest you have them run a sample before they print all of them to make sure it's right.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat as you- my sister designed our wedding invite we are just looking for somewhere to print them. Did you find a place? Also, I ordered petal fold envelopes and regular mailing envelopes on line at www.cardsandpockets.com and paperandmore.com
  • Caraydo84Caraydo84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are going next week to look at pennysmith and FH is finding out about office depot doing the printing since we're getting part of our favors printed there.

November '10 SC: Favorite Fictional Coupleimagemy BIO updated 10/20/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • leiammleiamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might try checking out www.cardsandpockets.com - we're just ordering the paper from them, but they also do custom printing as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards