New Mexico

Themes

Hi all,

So the wedding is roughly a year away and I am stuck on what kind of theme I want to have. I'm looking for feedback on making decisions. I know its a lot to ask but any advice you can give I would appreciate. I do have it narrowed down to 2 and they are completely different from each other. Both would look great at my venue but I can't decide. Help!

Re: Themes

• Caraydo84Caraydo84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are those 2 themes?
    this time of year Fall is a great theme or even Ballons, since that's huge in Albuquerque this time of year.
    Try to think about 10 years from now when you are showing your kids your wedding album, will you still be in love with this theme? Do you think someone might wonder what you were thinking?
    Also Talk to the people at the venue what their advice would be, which theme would be easiest to pull of or which one could get the most elaborate..
    Maybe you could do a simple table mock up of both and then it would help you decide.
    November '10 SC: Favorite Fictional Coupleimagemy BIO updated 10/20/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i am doing black and white damask!!!
  • edited December 2011

I like classic old Hollywood, think the Rat Pack. Also I like Asian inspired, very Zen. I know completely different themes, both would look great at the venue but still can't decide. Thanks for the idea on setting up a mock table that might do the trick and help me decide.

• kaylaefrankkaylaefrank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the Old Hollywood Idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards