New Mexico
Options

Wedding Venue - Bring own Catering

We are trying to find a wedding venue where we can provide our own caterer rather than the venue providing the catering. We want a location in Albuquerque or Los Lunas.
HELP is so appreciated.

Re: Wedding Venue - Bring own Catering

• Options
    Most of the museums will either let you bring in your own caterer or choose from four or five who they like to work with. They're also fun for your guests and require little decoration, if saving money is a concern. 
  • Options
    Call David at The Banque Lofts, its a beautiful venue in downtown Albuquerque and its on the roof top! cant beat the view! tell him Jennifer sent you, I dont have the number on me but look it up, 
    JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    check out the banque lofts downtown--they hold rooftop events and are open to music and food which not many places are...

In Response to <a href="http://albuquerque.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-mexico_wedding-venue-bring-own-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:130Discussion:765af457-6541-4a69-b6fb-593dba146050Post:1128cadc-8f61-4a06-b4ce-19dc7af60fcd">Wedding Venue - Bring own Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are trying to find a wedding venue where we can provide our own caterer rather than the venue providing the catering. We want a location in Albuquerque or Los Lunas. HELP is so appreciated.
    Posted by toykay23[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to Wedding Venue - Bring own Catering:

We just got married here:  http://www.vrbo.com/402810  -- a private vacation estate/retreat in the North Valley.  It was PERFECTION.  Basically we got to rent someone's giant home and property and use all their stuff, bring whatever of our own we wanted or needed and throw a big wedding and party!  LOVED IT.  Tell Sandy I sent you.  I am her first bride.  If you need an amazing local private caterer, a fantastic makeup person, a miraculous hair person, a high fashion reasonably priced designer or someone to make origami cranes, let me know!  I got lucky with all my vendors!

• Options
    OMG LisaTaj, what was the address of this home? I clicked on your link but I can't see which home it was!  That is exactly what we are looking for!!!!!  I want an "estate wedding" feel and so we can make our own rules!  Thanks for your help! My wedding date is 5/10/14.
  • Options
    I'd be interested in knowing more about your experience as well, LisaTaj... All these venues are making me crazy!
  • Options
    Some of the B&Bs will let you use your own caterer too.
  • Options
    ABQ Ballon musuem on the green. Gorgeous and very affordable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lisa or Toykay can you send the link again or info? The link above doesn't work. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards