New Mexico
Options

Santa Fe Destination Wedding

I am planning a small 25-30 wedding in Santa Fe next September.  Ideally we would like to rent a nice bed & breakfast or a pirvate estate so that our out of town family can stay with us.  We live in Durango, CO and spent the last weekend in Santa Fe looking at venues, with no luck.  Everything we looked at was either too rustic, or not big enough to host a dinner for 25. I'm so frustrated!  Any ideas?

Re: Santa Fe Destination Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister had her wedding at The Loretto Inn and had the ceremony at the chapel next door for a smaller wedding. To be honest, she had it all done for free because her husband does a lot of photography and promotional work for that venue, so I couldn't tell you the price range. It's very beautiful and the hotel is very nice.  Plus, when you're married at the chapel, you can have your picture taken on the famous staircase, otherwise, you're not allowed on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip.  I may chack out the Loretto Chapel for our ceremony.  That staircase is beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Loretto Chapel is AMAzing but a bit steep starting at $2500 for the ceremony.  If you want the best Santa Fe weeding, it's on the rooftop of La Fonda hotel, the Cathedral is your backdrop and is absolutely amazing!  Also look into: Bishops Lodge, Casa de Estrellas, the plaza real santa fe, and hotel santa fe (they have villas)

Good luck!

also look into artichokes and pomogranates for your flowers
  • Options
    Ximena MXimena M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Sunrise Springs Resort.  The grounds are beautiful and there are nice rooms as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards