New Mexico

Have you thought about your rehearsal dinner yet?

With all the BIG details taken care of, have you thought about where you are going to hold your rehearsal dinner at? 
O'Niells in Nob Hill has a private event room that is perfect for bridal showers or rehearsal dinners! You get your own private patio along with everything else in the room. It is super reasonable prices and is a fun spin on the usual rehearsal locations!

Re: Have you thought about your rehearsal dinner yet?

• edited December 2011
    We looked into it, but they said we had to spend $1000 min. We aren't having a ton of people, and didn't want to risk it.  Otherwise, it is a nice space.
  • edited December 2011
    No more Minumms! Look them up if you are interested!
  • BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're just picking up some trays from Hot Tamales and then having the dinner at our house.
  • scullisculli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were really wanting to do our rehearsal dinner at O'Niells but we are closer to the NE heights one but when it came down to it, it was too expensive.  We love their outside patio.  Now we are just doing take out BBQ
  • edited December 2011
    That's a good idea too! We had ours at the wedding venue since we were already there for the actual rehearsal.

If anyone is interested, there are no longer minimums and their prices are really reasonable! You get your private patio and bar.

www.oniells.com/event-space
  • edited December 2011
    We are using El Pinto it's crazy expensive but matches how ridiculous my fmil is so whatever!
  • edited December 2011
    They are expensive!! But the food is very good, and they make great Margaritas!
  • edited December 2011
    We used the Flying Star downtown and they have a hospatlity room upstairs and it is very nice! I think we had 30 people in there. I don't think it can really fit anymore than 30 guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards