New Mexico
Options

Officiant

Would any of you girls reccommend a wedding officiant in Las Cruces? I'm having some trouble with this.  I'd perferably like one that speaks Spanish (Portuguese would also be a plus as FI is Brazilian, but I know that's a long shot). 

I need to find one soon.  My wedding is in September Undecided

Thanks for your help 

imageimage

Re: Officiant

• Options
    scullisculli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I couldn't find an officiant we liked so we had one of our friends ordained through http://www.themonastery.org/ We checked the Bernalillo County Clerks office before hand to make sure it would be valid and they said that was fine.  Maybe that might be an option for you if you and your FI have a close friend?  Other then that no ideas...sorry but good luck!
  • Options
    elio23elio23 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were thinking about that too.  Thanks for the advice!
    imageimage
  • Options
    jandamathewsjandamathews member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother is ordained and speaks Portugese as his 2nd language.  He lives near ABQ, but might be willing to travel.  His name is Wesley and his email is macacoroni at gmail dot com.  My suggestion is to write up what you would like in Portuguese ahead of time the way you like it.
  • Options
    jandamathewsjandamathews member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and he does speak some spanish too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I only know one officiant in Las Cruces. She is sooo nice and seems to be pretty afforable. I don't think she speaks Spanish though :/

Her website is hitchinghearts.com if you wanna look her up though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards