New Mexico

Bridal shops!

Hello everybody! My wedding is June 18, 2011 and I am ready to get my wedding dress, but it feels like I have been everywhere in town and still have no dress.  Anybody have any good suggestions or potential designers that I should take a look at.  I am way excited, but seem to find pros and cons with everything I try on.

Happy Saturday : )

Re: Bridal shops!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats first off! Secondly, I know exactly what you mean! I feel like ABQ is like a big black hole when it comes to wedding resources!!! I finally found my dress at Brides by Demetrios, which was a shocker. I was actually going to travel to Kleinfelds in NY to get a dress! There is a designer in Santa Fe named Laura Sheppard. She does beatiful custom work. She is on the pricy side though. Depending on your budget, it might be worth the trip! Here is the link to her sight:
    http://www.laurasheppherd.com/
    Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Demetrios has beautiful dresses, and thats where I found mine as well until I went to Oklahoma and found my dream dress lol. The staff is wonderful at Demetrios too! I would stay away from Alfred Angelo tho!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • xtina01xtina01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help!! I found my dress at bridal elegance by darlene! its a sottero and midgley and everything I wanted in my wedding dress!! so excited
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards