New Mexico

Anyone...?

Anyone had any experience with the Jon Ric, La Bella, or Bliss salons?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone...?

• edited December 2011
    Are you going for hair? I've never been to Bliss but If you go to Jon Ric I would avoid Lissa. She used to work at the salon I go to and when my old stylist moved out of the state she picked me up as a client and she ruined my hair! She literally put my hair in a ponytail and cut straight across (11 inches of hair- gone). Not only did she do that, but she cannot style to save her life. I feel bad saying this, but I would spare anyone from a hair mistake if I could especially on their big day. I'm sure Jon Ric has other, very talented stylists. I've never had my hair done at La Bella, but I have been to their spa, and it was great! Everyone was so nice. Good luck!

BTW- I go to Stephanie at Soteria, and she is amazing, amazing, amazing. I just had my hair trial, not only did she achieve the look of the picture I had for inspiration, she did an even better job. My friends were in awe! You should call her.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I used to work at La Bella and a hair dresser named Andrea Brown was my FAVORITE stylist! She has changed locations and now works at Inspire salon near Uptown. I've worked on Bridal shows with her and I know what great work she does! I am actually going to be using her services for my wedding day :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards