New Mexico
Options

In desperate need of an affordable photographer for Northern NM

Hey! Does anyone have any suggestions for an affordable photographer for the Taos area? I just cannot afford the $2,000+ quotes I have been recieving from all the vendors suggested on this site. Thank you for your help!

Re: In desperate need of an affordable photographer for Northern NM

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm I would google that request and start your research there.. When I googles that for you, several came up:   Good luck!! :)

Paula Valentine Fine Art Photography-Taos, New MexicoThe Photography of Paula Valentine, Taos New Mexico.
    paulavalentine.com/ - Cached - Similar
    25924 HWY 64, Taos 
    (575) 751-7332
    Place page
    www.robinparrott.com/" class="l">santa fe wedding photographer | new mexico weddings
    2 Birds Studio is a wedding photography studio with locations in Santa Fe New Mexico and San Francisco California. Robin Parrott is an award winning wedding ...
    www.robinparrott.com/ - Cached - Similar
    316 Burch Rd, Taos 
    (505) 819-9953
    Place page
    www.lisebaker.com/" class="l">Lise Baker Photography
    My name is Lise Baker and I am a photographer based in Taos, New Mexico, serving New Mexico and Earth in general. I take images that document a moment ...
    www.lisebaker.com/
    Paseo Del Pueblo Sur, Taos 
    (575) 770-4952
    1 review
    Place page
    DreamSpirit Portraits
    31 Rock Garden Gully Road, Taos 
    (575) 779-8016
    Place page

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out leontrujillophotography.com  He does photography as a hobby, but his website looks better that most of the pros out there.  I've hired him to do my wedding in October, so I can't tell you what the final product is like yet.  He quoted me less than $2000 for our wedding in Santa Fe, and includes an engagement photo session.  If you opt out of the engagement session, he may be able to do better.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Littlebird Photography 505 206-0903. Great Personality and amazing photographs. In color, sepia or black and white.
  • Options
    kcfryekcfrye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frank Frost is amazing. He is the best photographer in NM and he isn't too expensive. We are getting him for 7 hours for 1800 bucks but you can do a 3 or 5 hour session for much less. He is amazing and the nicest guy, and he is willing to travel. 
    He is on facebook and has his own website. Just google Frank Frost Photography.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

A friend told me about your add and I would love to inquire about your needs for you wedding. I live in ABQ and love photographing weddings at an affordable price. I recently just got married and it puts a negative feeling in our guts knowing that we are having to pay thousands for photos, or a book ect. My passion is photography and it brings joy to my life to do weddings. 

Sincerely,

Brad
  • Options
    We are using Spears' Photography.  They have really reasonable package.  Our wedding is in Abq but our friend got married in Farmington and they only charge $170 for travel expense and $1000 for their eight hour package which comes which came with an engagemet session.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards