New Mexico
Options

quick vendor reviews

Hi Ladies I"m getting married on Friday and i thought i would do soem revirews for you now before i check out.

Dress
Bridal Elegance by Darlene
A++
Darlene and Melissa are awesome. You don't need an appointment and the whole experiance from first choosing to fitting and alterations is very smooth. They had an answer to all my questions and never worried me for a minute. Alterations took a month (not the 2 weeks oiginally stated) becasue i am really short and lost a lot of weight from when i bought the dress. And also there was a mistake when i ordered the veil (they ordered a jeweled comb instead) but Darlene rushed out the veil, at no more expense to me. I Loved them.

BM Dresses
Alfred Angelo
B
If you go there ask for Samantha, or at least try to avoid the tall girl with the curly hair. Every time i went in there w/ or w/o my bridesmaids she was so nice and helpful, the dresses all came in 2 weeks before she said they would. However they seem to have an issue with writting things down, a couple of times 2 girls would call me or a bridesmaid and tell us the same thing just hours apart.. I did call and tell a manaer that this issue needs to be addressed.

Stationary
Pennysmith Paper
C
I think they are very expensive and You will need to be very specific with them, however their graphic designer is amazing. She took a design i already had made for the invite and was able to make RSVP cards and everything else match them perfectly. James the rep i talked to the most was ontop of things and we were in constant contact. Though when I informed them my budget had changed (due to FI losing his job) there was a change in attitude.. and the helpful smiling faces went out the window...

Vistaprint
A
I did my save the dates, envelope seals for invites, some picture flip books,sticker for the chinese favor boxes, posters for the reception, (pib) all on Vistaprint.com and it was cheap and easy and they all turned out really great. My family has been complimenting the std's for months and now my aunt is hooked on it as well! It's a great website and resource for paper products.

Some places around town that are great resources:
Michael's
Hobby Lobby
any wedding business; dress shops tux shops, stationary stores cake shops, they all have wedding vendor info if you need suggestions or reccomendations.
Chamber of commerce as well.
The Sunport, (for your OOT guests)

Oh by the way when you got to the county clerks office make sure you take the $25 in cash.. FI and i had to go looking for the Bof A ATM and they are only open weekdays from 8-5. keep that in mind as well.

If you have any questions i am happy to answer them but email me at Caraydo171@q,com!!
Good bye for now!!
November '10 SC: Favorite Fictional Coupleimagemy BIO updated 10/20/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: quick vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards