Vermont

Lake front venue that doesnt have to be tented???

I'm looking for a lake front venue that has an indoor reception space (for around 100 people) instead of a tented reception. I've seen and loved Shelburne Farms and the Basin Harbor Club, unfortunately they're not in my budget...does anyone know of any somewhat budget friendly lake front venues (not necessarily on Champlain)???? Thanks for the help! :)

Re: Lake front venue that doesnt have to be tented???

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked into the North Hero House?  I'm honestly not sure what the rates are like, but the location is great!  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out All Soul's Interfaith Gathering in Shelburne, VT. They are not lake front per say but they have an amazing view of Lake Champlain and a great pond on their property for pictures.  It's actually right next to Shelburne Farms.  I love Shelburne Farms too, but it wasn't in my budget.  All Soul's also has a great chapel with the most amazing views of the lake and the adirondack moutains, which is why we chose it.Another spot to look at is Echo right in downtown Burlington.  They are right on the waterfront and have the most amazing patios.  There is also one ballroom at the Hilton Burlington with a Lake view that would probably work for 100ish people (not sure though).
  • ivystar57ivystar57 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at the state parks?  Kingsland Bay has 2 indoor spaces that would fit 100 people easily.  You end up renting the entire park for like $700.  Oh yeah, and it's gorgeous...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I think the only room at the Hilton that actually has a lake view is very small (like 50ish people). Definitely not 100 though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards