Vermont
Options

Bridal Shower Locations

Anyone know of any places to have a wedding shower - only looking for a place for about 30 people.  Trying to keep the cost reasonable.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shower Locations

• Options
    subdolasubdola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What area are you in?  Near Ludlow there's the Echo Lake Inn, The Weathersfield Inn (actually closer to Springfield, but we had our rehearsal dinner there and it was EXCELLENT).  The Jackson Gore Inn has some rooms/restaurants that can be used as well. 
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
  • Options
    Kristen137Kristen137 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry near the Burlington area
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on what you're looking for.  Are you planning on a meal or more just finger foods? What sort of space do you have in mind?The Boat House in downtown Burlington has a great private room upstairs and the caterer is very reasonable.  It's perfect for 30-50 people.  The Burlington Country club also has a nice smaller dining room and they're pricing is affordable.  If you're looking for something different, Koto in South Burlington is a japanese restaurant that has a private habachi table room that would probably fit 30 people (but may be too pricey)There are lots of restaurants that would probably work with you as well. It just depends on what you're looking for. I grew up in Burlington and am planning my own wedding there, so I'm happy to help if you need more ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards