Vermont
Options

Rehearsal dinner location

We are looking for ideas on places to host a rehearsal dinner. We would like it to be fairly casual and had hoped to have a bbq (my fiance went to school in the south). We would love to find a location that is easily accessible for out-of-towners who are staying in downtown Burlington and don't have a car. Does anyone have any recommendations for places where we could cater a bbq? Or other places to host a rehearsal dinner that is causal, funky and has good food for the price? Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend checking out the back room/patio at Halvorson's on Church Street in Burlington. It's an amazing space which is partially open-air, and could likely hold a BBQ (of course, you'd probably have to go with their food).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When are you looking to have this dinner?  Is it soon, or is it something for next year?
  • Options
    blueyerisblueyeris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of a friend had her rehearsal dinner at the Burlington Hearth of American Flatbread!  Everyone raved!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are still looking, I recomend the EthanAllenClub, where my brother and his wife had their rehearsal dinner: http://www.ethanallenclub.org/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards