Vermont

Where to get tuxes in the Northeast Kingdom?

Hi! I am getting married in Lyndonville, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get tuxes for the men in my wedding (including the groom of course!). They all live in Boston... Is there a tux shop either in the NEK or in Northern NH, such as Littleton?I'm sure this is a dumb questions, but should the guys get measured in Boston and call in their sizes to a place in VT/NH?Thanks!

Re: Where to get tuxes in the Northeast Kingdom?

• subdolasubdola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can only be partially helpful here, but we had all OOT groomsmen, and they were measured by their local tux places and just called the sizes in.  That said, every single one was wrong the first time they went in, so make sure you can pick them up a few days in advance in case you need them to be exhanged. Do you have a Peebles in the area?  They do tux's and you can usually find a discount coupon online.
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    There isn't a place in Lyndonville that I know of, but there is Uniquity in St. Johnsbury (very small boutiquey shop that has a corner section devoted to tuxes). There's also the wedding shop in Newport called Needlemans that has a tux section. Hope that helps and good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I think Uniquity would work best actually, if they can order based on measurements... I'll check it out. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards