Vermont
Options

Photography Student?

Friends of mine are looking to get married in Chittenden County next summer.  They are paying for the wedding themselves, and have a limited budget.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a photography student who might be interested in shooting a wedding?  Any thoughts on schools or groups that I might contact to find out?TIA!

Re: Photography Student?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I would suggest contacting the Department of Photography at Burlington College. I am sure that they would have a few students who are interested! Also, they might consider contacting some of the more renowned photographers in the state, such as Beltrami Studios, which might have an intern or understudy who should shoot her wedding for less. My FI and I are going with a package deal on the DJ and Photographer from El Folio Entertainment. You can get just the photography package from them for just $900, but if you do it with the DJ the package price is $1600, and that includes tax. If she is interested, she should go to www.vermontdj.net. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually I just had my wedding and we to paid for it. I had an amateur photographer take pictures. She charged 200.00 and took 600 photos. Least to say I cried when I saw all of them, they were splendid and she was amazing. I highly recommend her. Crystal Young is her name and she has now done 2 weddings. AMAZING!! contact : 802-279-0574
  • Options
    blueyerisblueyeris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    ChrisandAunaChrisandAuna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely feeling the pinch for paying for our wedding (Hinesburg June 2010) - would love to contact Crystal! Is there any place to see some of her pictures? Have a great day! xoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards