Vermont
Options

Northern VT islands wedding. Help!

My fiance are getting married in the islands of Vermont. We picked the shrine in isle lamotte and the alburg country club. so we're set for venues but what next? anyone know any good photos, caterers, etc.? we've got a limited budget so i wanted to find some good deals. thanks!!!

Re: Northern VT islands wedding. Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A caterer you may want to check out is Catering by Dale in Shelburne.  I was impressed by her professionalism and her ability to literally come up with a great menu on the spot. I decided not to go with her only because she was two hours from my venue on the eastern side of VT.

If you would like to see the menu/prices she made up for me, you can post your email and I'll send you the info. Good luck!
  • Options
    mmfourniermmfournier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bayview catering/Bob Santini is really good! The country club isn't doing your meal? We went with stina plant for photography...she great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I am not sure if your into a wedding planner or not but I was in your boat last August and had a tight budget I called one and saved money. Anyway call Mauranda at VIP Consulting. She can get you all the great vendors ! She did great by my wedding. Anyway her website is: http://www.consultwithvip.com
    Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards