Vermont
Options

Near Ludlow Vermont salons,cake,rehearsal

I'm getting married at castle hill resort and spa next year in Ludlow vt, anyone have any experiences there? I'm. In need of a cak pace, flowers tat aren't very expensive and. Pace for rehearsal? Any help s great.

Re: Near Ludlow Vermont salons,cake,rehearsal

• Options
    Hi there. We live near Ludlow. A local shop is Marion's in Ludlow. Also, Woodbury's in Springfield. As for cakes that's an area I'm working on for my wedding in June. I could try to share back to you if I find a good place! Depending on the size, a local Ludlow restaurant. I would highly recommend The Killarney right near the base of Okemo. They may be able to accomodate. Contact there would be Mark Verespy or Shawna Horton. Also other places like Mr. Darcy's, Sam's Steakhouse, DJ's, Pot Belly Pub. You picked a great area for your wedding! Are you local or is this a destination wedding?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_near-ludlow-vermont-salonscakerehearsal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:131Discussion:4c9d6f73-a7c8-4de3-83f3-dc303fa19e0bPost:e81ac834-11a4-4fd6-8d2b-fec7f7742277">Near Ludlow Vermont salons,cake,rehearsal</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married at castle hill resort and spa next year in Ludlow vt, anyone have any experiences there? I'm. In need of a cak pace, flowers tat aren't very expensive and. Pace for rehearsal? Any help s great.
    Posted by vwillowv[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards