Vermont

Hair/Makeup near Ascutney, VT

I am looking for recommendations for hair and makeup stylists in the Ascutney, VT area.  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hair/Makeup near Ascutney, VT

• My wedding is 7/14 in Windsor...I'm using Vivo Salon in Lebanon, NH.  They're not licensed in VT so they can't travel to you, but they're close by.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    I know a  outstanding make up artist and she travels to your location.
    I paid 200 for my airbrush make up, fake lashes, up do and free trial.

I can share her information with you if you like and I can send my pictures so you can see how I looked like in my wedding day fabijensen@hotmail.com

I advice you to do a trial because it can be such a disaster!!! I did a trial at a salon and I hated!!! I am so glad that I did it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://sanfrancisco.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_hairmakeup-near-ascutney-vt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:131Discussion:521aa450-74e5-4995-bd7a-c6e2b7c21632Post:34559300-6e65-4801-ba0e-96779f30ee02">Re: Hair/Makeup near Ascutney, VT</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know a   outstanding make up artist and she travels to your location. I paid 200 for my airbrush make up, fake lashes, up do and free trial. I can share her information with you if you like and I can send my pictures so you can see how I looked like in my wedding day fabijensen@hotmail.com I advice you to do a trial because it can be such a disaster!!! I did a trial at a salon and I hated!!! I am so glad that I did it.
    Posted by fabijensen[/QUOTE]
    Please message/email me her info!<div>Thanks,</div><div>M</div>
    Vtbride2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards