Vermont
Options

VT Elopement

Hello Knotties,

My BF and I have decided to do a Fall elopement in VT. Ideally, we'd like to stay in the Ludlow/Woodstock areas. Does anyone have any recommendations on a nice Inn/B&B? Also, I've been trying to find out fees for a JP and can't find anything online at all. Can anyone provide a rough price estimate for JP services.

The Inns that are topping my list are: (1) Village Inn at Woodstock, (2) Jackson Houe Inn and (3) Andrie Rose Inn. I also looked at The Woodstock Inn & Resort and think that it might be a little out of our price range. Does anyone have any experience with these or other Inns?

Thanks so much for all of your help!

Re: VT Elopement

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you're flexible on where you'd like to stay, but I've had amazing experiences in Stowe, VT at the Green mountain Inn and The Old Tavern at Grafton. The green mountain inn in stowe we stayed while we were skiing and actually got snowed in! but the inn itself was so great, we just stayed in bed the entire time and shopped around the street! The old tavern I went to a wedding there and they were very accommodating to all the guests and made for beautiful pictures!
  • Options
    subdolasubdola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the Castle Hill Resort?  It's just outside of Ludlow and I think they actually have a package for small weddings/elopements.  As for the JOP, I know someone, if you send me an email (my email is in my bio I believe, linked in my siggy) I can get you that info. 
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards