Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

BUBBLES -leaving the ceremony site

I am hoping some brides who used bubbles might be able to chime in on this.

My church does not allow anything that will make a mess and have to be swept up - no rice, no petals, no birdseed.

So I thought we'd use bubbles.  Using bubbles presents a nice photo opt.  I would like there to be an impressive amount like some photos I've seen but I'm afraid my guest won't be able to get enough bubbles out before we come outside.

....is a small bubble machine overkill?  Am I underestimating how much my guests can blow?
Photobucketbaby yianni Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: BUBBLES -leaving the ceremony site

• Options
    I think it's overkill.

I love pictures with the bubbles as the couple is exiting, or when they do those sparkler things for a send off - but the COUPLE is the focus, not the bubbles. 

I'm sure guests will blow bubbles plenty (cause it's just so fun :)  ) and your photographer will get great photos of you and your new husband with or without bubbles, so don't worry about the amount. 
  • Options
    Thanks! I was thinking this, but needed reassurance. :)
  • Options
    By the end of the night we probably had about 40-50 guests left blowing bubbles for our send off.  There were plenty of bubbles seen in the pictures.  There were also blowing them during our last dance as they circled around me and DH.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks jagore08!
  • Options
    We used bubbles for our recessional.  We waited until everybody was blowing before we started walking back down the aisle, and honestly, you can't really see the bubbles in the photos.  I thought it was fun though walking through the bubbles, so even now, I wouldn't have done anything differently.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards