Vermont

bridal shower

any ideas for a bridal shower in the burlington area? 
p.s. how do I know who to invite if I don't know her friends?

Re: bridal shower

• edited December 2011
    there are lots of places in burlington to host a shower!  you can do restaurants, one of the spa's (aveda is a big one), or at someone's house. 

as for who to invite, ask the bride who she wants there.  She should give you a list of people and their mailing addresses.  that is what i am doing for my friend who is hosting me my bridal shower.  good luck!
  • edited December 2011
     There are many places in Burlington. And there are many options you can do. My matron asked for the list of people I wanted to be invited and we did a huge party at a local resteraunt and did a spa day. Also you can hire a event planner to do it for you as well if your to bogged down and they do everything from  finding the place to set up. I think, well I am certain that VIP Consulting does it. They did my wedding so I know they would do a good job. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also looking for shower locations in the Burlington and/or Chittenden County area. Any ideas would be much appreciated!
  • rufus426rufus426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridal shower is going to be at the Boyden Farms winery. They have a room for upto 40 people that can be rented as well as including some bottles of wine to have around the tables.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards