Vermont

Shellac in/near Burlington

Hi ladies!

Do any of you shellac or know of a good place for nails near Burlington?  I know shellac can be kind of touch-and-go depending on where you get it done.  I kind of want to get my nails done with my sister/MOH in town before we leave for the wedding, seeing as we ended up choosing scenery over civilization when it came to our venue; there isn't a whole lot around.  (Really hoping that particular decision doesn't blow up in my face once family shows up, baha).  

TIA!

Re: Shellac in/near Burlington

• Mango9Mango9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there, a lot of the girls i work with get sheliac.  The go to Fancy Nails on williston road.  I know that they go there because its close to work for them, but they all seem to like it.  (802) 951-9898.

I would also check out Mirror Mirror

or tootsies
    last year I got a mani and pedi as a gift for a friend and they loved it there, although its a little pricey, but hey why not.
    HTH
  • edited December 2011
    I found Tootsies doing a Google search near Burlington, but I hadn't found MIrror Mirror or Fancy Nails!  These places all look great.  Gotta say, liking the votes of confidence for Fancy Nails.  Thanks so much!
  • edited December 2011
    Mirror Mirror is fantastic and you feel really well taken care of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards