Vermont

Simon Pearce loft?

Hi knotties, Im getting married in Chicago, and looking for a place in the east coast (fi family is spread out from boston to montpellier) to do a brunch celebrration after the wedding.  It will be Jan. 2014, with  60-80 people. Definitely want to do brunch with mimosas/bloody marys. 

We found the loft at simon pearce, and it's beautiful. I am really hoping it isn't over our budget (approx 40/person)  Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this venue.

any insight or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Simon Pearce loft?

•  

The simon pearce restaurant is one of the nicest, most classic, best food in the area and a no-brainer for any kind of party or reception. The plus is that it is located in Quechee which is a classic VT town with lots of accommodations/tourist attractions if you need it. Woodstock is near by which is another beautiful vt town. and in general, it is about 20 minutes from 91, for Western MA, CT, NY travelers and right off of 89 once you pass the NH VT border so very easy for Boston and ME travelers as well. (not stuck in the middle of the state with lots of windy roads which can be the case with even major routes) Montpelier has Neci (New England culinary institute) but Simon Pearce, if in your budget would be a perfect choice. You could also consider the Woodstock inn as it may have dining rooms that could handle more people. Woostock would invoke that "classic" Vermont event which people will enjoy traveling to. 

just my advice as a Vermonter planning her wedding (I am hinting to my bridal party simon pearce for my shower!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards