West Virginia

Rose Tree Boutique Ceredo

I won't go into the details- you can email me if you wish them (stub _ toe at hotmail dot com) but I just want to save all of you brides the aggravation that I experienced with them. I'll just sum it up to say that the Better Business Bureau has them rated as an "F" and I fully understand why. I wish you luck in your dress hunting!

Re: Rose Tree Boutique Ceredo

• ssunkissssunkiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my prom dress there a couple of years back and I too had the worst experience with them. They ordered the wrong size and didn't get it in untill on week before and then we had to pay $$$ to get it altered. And Plus they were SUPER rude and snotty
  • edited December 2011
    UGH! Now I'm bummed, they are the only retailer in WV that sells that dress I want!! After I read comments, I even searched other states but none were close enough....blah! I'm going to call first to see if they'll give me a price, if they don't work with me over the phone, I'm definitely NOT gonna waste my time in person!
  • KYDECMOBKYDECMOB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I have to say I've used the RT for since 1997 for proms, homecomings, etc. culminating with a wedding in 2006 and they've never been anything except helpful!!!! They've gone out of their way to get what we needed and wanted when we needed and wanted it. I can't imagine that if someone had a problem with them, they couldn't work it out with a manager. If I had a problem, I would just keep going back until it was resolved. Too often, I think we only post the negatives on here and not the positives! I have to say, I love the RoseTree and still shop there whenever my daughter's in town.
  • edited December 2011
    I used the rosetree for all but 2 homecoming/prom gowns when i was in high school (1999-2003) ...they were always very helpful and got the alterations done quickly. never had to reorder or change an alteration mistake...i think anywhere you go you're going to have problems every once in a while. the first time i went to david's bridal i had horrible service...2nd time, absolutely wonderful. i'm actually going to rosetree sometime soon to look for the wedding gown i want. i'll update ya on my experience!! :) good luck all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards