West Virginia

Wedding Cake Maker

Hi Ladies, I'm getting married in October in Chas. and I really need a cake maker. I've found a few places but would really rather hear recommendations. Any suggestions? DP

Re: Wedding Cake Maker

• jcibrikjcibrik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, Angie Young is really great =) She is located in South Charleston and her bakery is called A Piece of Cake. You should give her a call she does great work. I am having her make my shower cake and wedding cake and she has done many of my friends and families cakes for various events. Not to mention her cakes are not only beautiful, but delicious. Her number is 304-744-4447 HTH Jenn
  • WVUITGradWVUITGrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cakes by Mathalda, Spring Hill Bakery, Chef Paul at UC
  • sassifras626sassifras626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jeanie Jackson from Gassaway. When I talked to her she said that she does a lot cakes for weddings in Charleston and Poca. Her prices are reasonable ($2 per serving) and everything of hers that I've seen and tasted have been great. Her number is 304-364-5012.
    December 2010 Siggy Challenge Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lovedogs87lovedogs87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would most definately agree with Angie Young. She is doing my cake and is amazing. I love her work! Everything she does is amazing and it tastes great!
  • edited December 2011
    I also recommend Angie Young. She made my shower cake, my wedding cake, and a year later she did a cake for DH's law school graduation and all 3 were georgous and tasted wonderful. She also did chocolate dipped tuxedo strawberries for the wedding. She was by far one of the easiest vendors I worked with for my wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
  • edited December 2011
    Does Angie do the Mad Hatter cakes? That's what we're wanting...know anyone who does do them? Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards