West Virginia
Options

*Vandetobe*

Hi!I am so happy someone finally responded about Daniels Vineyard!! I have some questions... 1. Are you able to find your own caters? 2. What do you do about the rest of the bar? I knew they would serve their own wine, but what about other beverages? I am from Charleston and have never been down to the winery, but I think I may need to take trip before I make any decisions.Thanks a lot!!

Re: *Vandetobe*

• Options
    VandetobeVandetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello, They do not have catering so you must bring your own person in...there are a lot of good catering companies down there so that isnt a problem. They have a kitchen you can rent. It's a pretty good kitchen so you could do some of your own stuff. They also have a very nice bbq pit grill that you could aways use as well! You unfortunately cant bring any other alcohol on property. What we are doing is just serving there wine and letting all of our guests know...if they happen to bring their own that is fine. I know that may sound tacky...but those are the rules of the winery so I dont want to go against it, but I cantstop my guests from wanting more. I have a feeling that all wineries are this way. It is beautiful out there so for me it was worth it. If you have any other questions let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards