West Virginia

Graceland Inn?

Ok, any of you ever been to Graceland Inn on the campus of Davis & Elkins? I know its reception ready but does anyone know if one could hold the ceremony there as well?

Re: Graceland Inn?

• hollieheidihollieheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were originally looking at D&E and there are several options for ceremonies there.  If you email them or contact them through the D&E website there is a wedding coordinator that will contact you and send you all the info in pdf.  Hope that helps! http://www.davisandelkins.edu/conference/index.cfmThis is to the link at D&E with pricing for getting married on their campus.  I think the plan is to usually get married at D&E (cheaper) and then host the reception at Graceland.
  • edited December 2011
    I worked at Graceland for a few years.  You can definitely hold your ceremony there as well as the reception.  You can have your ceremony inside Graceland or out back on/behind the veranda.  The person to contact is Melody Wileman.  She's great too!
  • hollieheidihollieheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just got a quote from Davis & Elkins food service for full catering of an offsite event with our custom menu including
    "linens, glass and silverware, high grade disposable, bartenders, servers, chefs, food and beverages, the price will be around $22.00 per person plus 20% gratuity and 6% sales tax."

I think that's pretty reasonable for what is included.

Just FYI, hope this helps someone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards