West Virginia

Photographer and DJ recommendations- Wheeling area

Our wedding is at Ogelbay
Looking for any DJ or photographer recs! Any suggestions appreciated:)
Sue

Re: Photographer and DJ recommendations- Wheeling area

• meagandptmeagandpt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually living in Pittsburgh but my wedding is also in Oglebay.  We are using a photographer from Pittsburgh and she is AMAZING!  She has done weddings there before too so she knows the lay of the land.  Her name is Heather and her website is www.weddingsbyheather.com

Hope this helps!
  • emilyrineemilyrine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, we're also getting married up at Oglebay and will be using Heather, like the girl above is. We're also using DJ Harry Schmelick, who is a family friend, but who I've seen in action and is really good. Privately message me if you want his contact info, or google him (I would assume you'd find him that way).
  • edited December 2011
    I am also getting married at Oglebay in September... We are using a company out of Pittsburgh, Lost in this Moment.  They have packages that include photography, videography and DJ.  There is no time limit on the photos or the video and you get the DJ for 6 hours. 

Mrs Bullock
  • edited December 2011
    Backstage Audio LLC DJ and Photography Services has an all inclusive DJ and Photography Package for $999.99 this includes prints and photo album
  • edited December 2011
    Kyle Mac from Smash Multimedia provides Premium DJ Services including Wedding Production. He can provide Consultation, Planning, DJ and MC Services, Full Lighting and Sound, Music Video, Karaoke, Photo and Video Montages/Slide Shows, and Up-Lighting.
    He has more lighting than an other DJ in the area. He's the only one that provides Music Video and the only DJ that can mix/blend songs.
    He also offers Post Wedding Video Editing Services.
    Call 740-238-2103 to learn more.

I can also recommend a great photographer...
    Joe Krehlik at http://www.foreveramasterpiece.com/

Hope you find everything you need for your big day!
  • dcbowmandcbowman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also going to suggest Kyle Mac for your dj - he's been a friend of mine for years and is really talented. I don't know of his pricing but his Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128475287196&ref=ts

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards