West Virginia

Winfield Photographer Review!

I was married September 25, 2010 at Lake Stephens, Beckley Wv.  The photgrpaher for my All Day package was Susanne Shrewsbury of Timeless Photography in Winfield, WV.  She was awesome!  I have never seen a photographer sit on the ground to get a picture but she did. Anything to get the picture is what she said.  She took all my ideas and ran with them to give me the awesome pictures I wanted.  Very reasonable too, she worked with me to design a package I could afford, give her your budget and what you want, I can guarnetee you won't be dissappointed. She was very fast too, I was able to see some of my pictures the following Tuesday after the wedding, rough pictures before the edit, but it was super cool to see them that fast.  In less than 10 days she has my proof CD in the mail and is ready for me to choose my album!  The pages below is a work in progress, its my bound album pages that I have approved so far. I am filling 50 pages!

Me before the ceremony

Me with my bridesmaids before the ceremony

My groom before the ceremony

My groom & his groomsmen, including our FG & RB

The ceremony, the top left corner pic is his "first look" at me as I started down the asile. We choose not to see each other before the ceremony.

After ceremony pictures

My dad and I, he just grabbed me to dance while music was playing for the guests to start eating.  Only my dad would grab the "first dance" Loved it!

Cutting the cake & toating glasses

Our first dance as husband and wife... we ahve another page of these pics to add

My father/daughter dance

Lots more pictures to choose from!

image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Winfield Photographer Review!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards