West Virginia
Options

New to board! Need help with Morgantown planning!

Hello! I am helping my SIL plan for her wedding. Would anyone be able to share quotes they got for some reception sites in Morgantown? I've had to leave messages and it's taking awhile for places to get back to me, and there are probably places I'm not thinking about. We are open to suggestions! TIA!

Re: New to board! Need help with Morgantown planning!

• Options
    jenmitensjenmitens member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi redoaks,
    Got married in Morgantown.  I got a couple of quotes.  The waterfront hotel was about 150 per person, including food/ drink and all the rentals.  I ended up getting married at the WVU alumni center.  The rental fee is less than 1K and if you meet the food and drink minimum they cut that fee in half.  (and the food there is really good!)  Some other places are Hotel Morgan, touchdown terrace, bent willies, Lakeview Resort.   If you need anything else let me know. 
  • Options
    criley21criley21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married at Lakeview and its about 40 a person with 1,000 rental for the room. Depending on the food and room you decide on
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your info. I am calling the alumni center today :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards