West Virginia

Artisan Center in Wheeling

Has anyone been to, had or in the process of planning their wedding at this venue.  I recently visited this site and as I am out of state only have the knot to get review on.  Can anyone help me?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Artisan Center in Wheeling

• The Artisian Center is beautiful and offers so many possibilities. Have you considered hiring a wedding planner since you are out of state. There are a few on here. My sister and a friend used Perfectly Planned. They travel and are well worth the cost. Everything was wonderful. It is worth contacting them to see if they have ever had an event there?
  • I am planning an august 2012 wedding at the Artisan Center and I love it.  We have been to a few receptions there and they were well done.  I also live way out of state and have found everything rather easy to handle/  How can you beat all inclusive and they help decorate.
  • Our wedding is there in November. We're also from out of town and other than sometimes having a difficult time getting the banquet manager to call us back, the planning has been easy. It's quite a bit less expensive than Oglebay though we would have gone with Oglebay if the price were right. Good food, different location that I think feels kind of "industrial modern" and decent location for the price.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards