West Virginia

wedding venues in Martinsburg, Wv?

I am looking for great wedding venues in the Martinsburg area. I am looking to accomidate 150 people.  I also need idea for the rehearsal dinner! Thank you

Re: wedding venues in Martinsburg, Wv?

• edited December 2011
    What is your budget?

A few that come to mind first are--
    Purple Iris
    Tobin's Banquet Hall
    Poor House Farm Park/Barn
    and various hotels including Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, and the Clarion Inn.

I may have a few more suggestions based on your budget, but the ones listed above range from $600-$3200 for rental fees.

HTH!

• criley21criley21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The purple iris is beautiful and you can get married outside there!
    The McFarland house is also another great option and very beautiful!
    Ive been to weddings at the holiday inn and they were nice; they are just kinda picky about decorations
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the historic mcfarland house in October! It is gorgeous and Jeffrey manor is the coordinator!! he is amazing as well. I paid $1200 for venue rental. They have beautiful tables and chairs...linens...place settings and on site catering with an amazing chef!! Please go by there as I fell in love and lost my deposit on my other place just to get married here :)
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickersWhite Knot
  • edited December 2011
    The purple Iris is beautiful! My cousin got married their this past year! I wish I could remember all of the vendors they used but I know they used Brodie Ledford Photography for their wedding and engagement photos and I think the florist was Flowers unlimited but I can not be sure on that. Everything was beautiful! The pictures were amazing and the venue was perfect!

GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES!!

Laughing
  • MandL502MandL502 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married in a church however im having my reception at herritage hall. the lady there is very helpful and decently priced she also includes catering which was a big help. I almost got married at poor house farm park but you cant reserve it until the first of the year and everytime you ask a question  you get a different answer which was ery frusterating. If oure on a small budget Id stay away from purple Iris its expensive. Hope this is helpful. Best wishes!

• I am planning to get married at the Barn at Poor House Farm.  There is a nice gazebo to have the ceremony and a sweet little bridge to take pics on.  We are having a simple BBQ wedding with fun games like croquet, volleyball, etc.  and then having our reception in the barn. 
  • manoustmanoust member
    First Comment
    edited May 2014
    I'm getting married in june i don't have a place yet, nothing big only six people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards