West Virginia
Options

wedding DJs

Can anyone help me find a reliable DJ service?  I am going to be getting married in Charles Town West Virginia on October the 2nd.  I have had the worst luck finding a DJ.  Please help!!!

Re: wedding DJs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check with local clubs or bars and see if they know of anyone.  I am just getting started, but that would be a guess/idea.  hope you find one, I am in a small town and i little owrried about that too.

Amanda
  • Options
    bigchasmillerbigchasmiller member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, congratulations! I'm a party planner & hope my suggestion can help you. The person I would recommend is farther away, but may be willing to travel to you.  He has various packages to meet different needs.

DJ Thunder.
    www.djthunder.com

Just tell him I sent ya!

Good luck with your day.  Remember, it's all about your vision.  May it come true!
    Chas.
  • Options
    LAK011LAK011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angela, I'm getting married in Inwood/Charles Town area and found Denim and Diamond Entertainment. Their prices are great and they seem like they know what they're doing. Let me know if you have any more luck, because we're still looking too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey I am getting married in Charles Town, WV on October 2nd too lol... Im using my cousin as a DJ cause I can not find a price I can afford for a DJ.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Backstage Audio LLC DJ Services Can take care of your needs. We have a 75.00 travel charge outside of 100 miles and no more than 250 miles. We can give you 5 hours of DJ Entertainment for $500.00
    Contact Josh
    josh@backstageaudio.net
    www.backstageaudio.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I offer Premium DJ Services.
    I can provide Consultation, Planning, DJ and MC Services, Full Lighting and Sound, Music Video, Karaoke, Photo and Video Montages/Slide Shows, Custom Logo Projection and Up-Lighting.
    Call 740-238-2103 to find out more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards