West Virginia

Vendor Raves- Travel Agent and Photographer (wedding and beyond...)

Hi ladies,
I've now moved on to the bump/baby but wanted to pass along the AWESOME vendors we used for our wedding in 2008, that we are continuing to use for our growing family.

Photography:
Holly Bond Farrell
http://www.hbfphoto.com/

Holly rocks.  You will never want to stop looking at your photos.  Moments you don't even remember from your wedding, she will get pictures of.  My husband grabbed my hand and quickly kissed it as we were leaving the church--- she got it!!  It's the photo displayed at our house, my parents, etc- so different than all of our friend's "love this picture of my wedding" photo.  Everyone gushes over it.
We live in NYC now, and none of our NYC friends have wedding photos that compare to ours.

Travel Agent:
Jenn Garbak (Travel Wise of Virginia)
jenn@travelwisemaine.com
She was a referral from all of my Hokie friends (one of which planned a destination wedding with her).

My husband and I had an amazing honeymoon in Antigua!  Everything was taken care of from the time we left until we returned. Jenn mentioned to the hotel that it was our honeymoon and our room was upgraded. She also took care of our restaurant reservations which were booked before we came. Jenn recommended the butler service at the hotel- this is the way to go since we didn't have to lift a finger.
Our vacation was simply paradise!

We used Jenn again for our one year anniversary trip and my mom is using her for a family vacation this winter. 
She's very knowledgeable and gets you the best trip for your budget.

Good luck ladies!  Enjoy this time... you'll be on the bump before you know it! ;)

Re: Vendor Raves- Travel Agent and Photographer (wedding and beyond...)

• cpfwvucpfwvu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holly did my friend's wedding last summer and she was awesome and nice. I tried to book her for mine this September, but she was booked!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    She is the sweetest!  Blends right in the bridesmaids.

My sis is getting married but lives in Hoboken and wants an NYC wedding.  None of the photographers compare to Holly's work and are way more expensive!

I can't say enough great things about her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards